In the moment we’re lost and found…
you know what I don't get? what were Penn and Leighton doing in those pictures of them outside a library? that wasn't them filming IIRC. I don't remember seeing any library in Season 6, or those outfits for that matter. sorry for the totally random question. I'm just looking through some of your older posts :P
Haha, no worries! (though
allsome of those posts are terrible, I should burn them!)
I think they were walking to set, so fans were allowed in that area which happened to have a library around, and so they took those pics in there. I remember those were the first we got that season, which was effing hilarious after the 5x24 fiasco, so they were probably shooting the scenes from 6x01 at Serena’s boyfriend’s party (whose name I don’t remember… B-something?)
I miss your Dan/Caroline graphics.
Awww, you’re sweet! You know, there’s a gifset of them that I hope to finish and post sometime this century.
Penn Badgley + Guitar Aficionado Magazine
annelli0t replied to your link: Dair season 5 notes
I’M SO SAD THEY WERE ENDGAME AND DAN/CYRUS AND :(((((((((((
This show sucks, what else is new? They robbed us of Dan/Cyrus, FFS!
keffys replied to your link: Dair season 5 notes
This actually sounds better than the actual storyline
LOL, at this point, I’m certain only few things could actually sound worse.
tellmewhatwouldmakeyouhappy replied to your link: Dair season 5 notes
I accept this as canon.
Entirely valid option.
merrywandererofthenight replied to your link: Dair season 5 notes
This only cements what we already knew. DB were endgame. Savage got wind and took the story topsy turvy bc of her CB addiction. She’s just a shipper like the rest of us, only unfortunately she is a terrible crafter of stories/plots. Vom.
IDK if endgame, but it was an option for season 5, at least. And it’s obvious these ideas have Safran’s imprint on them, what with the mention of Jonathan and all the Blair stuff. I’m not sure if it was out of love for CB or DS, but Savage remarking over and over how everyone ended up with, and where, they were supposed to, and then dissing Serenate, it’s just stupid, she is stupid, worst showrunner ever,
- Dan tells Cyrus this story that might hurt Blair is coming out and he knows the details of it. It would be really bad to have this land right now while she’s in the middle of her royal wedding stuff.
- Cyrus tries to stop it can’t. He tells Dan. Cyrus asks Dan why this is so important to him, forcing Dan to admit one of two things: admit he wrote the book or admit to loving Blair. Dan tells Cyrus that he wrote the book and with that information they are able to get it stopped.
- All we have to do to protect Dan’s secret is have Cyrus say that he’s a lawyer and anything Dan says to him is protected by attorney-client privilege.
- He knows Blair is happy right now and doesn’t want anything to mess that up.
- Set up a relationship between Cyrus and Dan where he really sees how much Dan cares about his stepdaughter, that he’s bright and smart. In future episodes, Cyrus can even nudge B toward Dan, suggesting that maybe unlike her mother she can skip the first marriage and go straight to the guy that loves and understands her even though he doesn’t fit the profile. Cyrus: “Do you think your mother would have married me at your age?”
509-510: Blair struggling with Chuck v. Louis. Chuck shows up at wedding, but Blair is already gone…she ran away from the wedding with Dan, the person she realizes she really feels safe with.
- Chuck appreciates her twisty insides and Louis is her bright fairytale, but Dan really knows and appreciates her.
- Or she goes through with the wedding and runs away with Chuck afterwards.
- Chuck gets in a car crash chasing her? Might be too much at once.
- Feels like Dan is saving her from mistake, and there might be romance after.
501-511 Blair/Dan General
- Play longing with Dan throughout first half. He’s becoming a celebrity, can have all the pussy he wants, but he just wants Blair.
- Blair confides in Dan through the whole process.
Back half is Chuck v. Dan for Blair.
- If Blair ends up with Dan, it should be the lonelyboy version of Dan. But now he’s Jonathan Safran Foer—Lonelyboy by choice.
Dan is embarrassed that his feelings for Blair got published. He feels rejected by her. Meanwhile, she has to deal with the fact that the book portrays her as having feelings she claimed not to, but knows she secretly did.
redmateria answered your question: GG season 5 notes (March 2011)
November/December is 7-8 months away from April since they hinted she was pregnant one week later after kissing Dan.
rebeccavis replied to your link: GG season 5 notes (March 2011)
I’d love to know where these actually came from. They’re among the most unbelievably apalling things I’ve ever read.
Bright minds, of course, brightest of them all!
tvlover2011 replied to your post: Replies
wow so that is what the writers thought of omg they suck lol. they shouldn’t even be in writing a tv show.
I know! I get that some early ideas may need to be worked on, but those are hideous, disgusting and offensive, which makes sense considering that the rest of the series was like that. I still cannot believe they were getting paid for it.
annelli0t answered your question: GG season 5 notes (March 2011)
G R O S S
I honestly don’t know which part is worse: how Chuck’s change could only come from either AIDS or CANCER; how they say losing a baby AFTER the first trimestre is dark, and they don’t wanna see Blair “big”, yet they still had her be pregnant; or how their concept of “growing up” involves marriage and babies.
minaviendha answered your question: GG season 5 notes (March 2011)
lol jack is his real father hahaha oh dear i read this yesterday or the day before and i was like…o rly? XD
So much stupid shit, it’s astounding!
merrywandererofthenight answered your question: GG season 5 notes (March 2011)
What is this??
THIS IS SPARTA! LOL, no, it’s Gossip Girl, which is the worst. Those are the writers’ notes, basically a bunch of ideas they were putting together to figure out what season 5 would be about, to then pitch the season to The CW execs.
Some of the ~highlights:
- If Chuck is dark and Dan is light, Louis is the middle ground. Accepts [Blair’s] mistakes.
- Chuck needs to find his own trajectory and change to redeem himself this season. First half could be Dan v. Louis, then Chuck/Blair in second half.
- Other big things that could happen to change Chuck—cancer or AIDS? / Business: Chuck buys the Mets?
- Ivy/Charlie:Romance with Dan or Nate? She really did like Dan.
- Should she move out of VDW and into Humphrey Loft?
- She asks Dan if she can stay with him. No, stop being interested me. She insists its something else, then plays Ivy at the loft, has to get Dan out of there to do it. Maybe he catches her?
- Dan doing coke.
- Book makes Chuck realize that Dan is in love with Blair.
- Dan has been working on this all these years but was inspired to really get to it and finish by conversation with Blair in 411 and kissing her in 417.
- 502: Dan tries to stop the excerpt. / Cyrus tells Dan he can sue to stop publication, but when he does that everyone will know it was him. So relationships will be broken and he’s also be destroying his change [sic] at a big future. Why would he want to do this? Is he going to choose himself or worry about people being mad at him.
- 503: Everyone tries to find out who wrote it. Was it GG? Noah Shapiro claims to be the author. Not wanting to let someone else steal his work, Dan confesses to writing the book (off Blair’s advice—he wrote a great book, he should get the credit).
- 504: Fallout from confession. / Blair comes off really well, as the heroine. Serena does not.
- Miscellaneous - Runner: Dan has to take his author photo.
- Content of the Book : Dan comes off the worst of everyone. He will do anything and let himself be used by anyone in order to get inside. By the end of the book he’s gotten in and the way he’s let himself be used has ruined all their lives.
- Blair is brilliant and hard-working but uses her skills for social manipulation when she could be doing much more.
- Chuck is the villain. Dies in paparazzi car crash or private plane crash, etc. (Dan and Blair characters end up together?)
- 507: Serena ends up changing the book a lot and making her character the focus and Blair the evil villain. / Conflict with Dan because he says he trusted her to stay true to his vision. She admits that she always thought his best writing was about her, but this book shows those were just puff pieces and he’s better when he’s not focusing on her.
- 507: Chuck finds out Blair is pregnant/he’s the father. / Ending of pregnancy: Accident, not a miscarriage? / Mid-season cliffhanger, but November/December is 7-8 months from May. It’s really dark to lose a baby after first trimester. / Is there a situation where Chuck has to choose between Blair’s life and the baby’s? / We don’t ever want to see Blair big and pregnant—her boobs are big, and she’s having trouble with a zipper.
- 509-510: Blair runs away from her wedding with Chuck and a limo and the paparazzi chase them. They get in a terrible crash. After the crash, Blair loses the baby and Chuck is in a “coma.”
- 511: Chuck needs a blood transfusion The transfusion reveals that Jack is his real father. He wakes up to this information—cliffhanger.
- 513/100th episode: The Pilot of Gossip Girl is filmed.
- Theme: Growing up—everyone is getting into marriage and babies and jobs.
asdfgjkhl;sdrtfhjgk Happy Met Steps! :)
Haha, Happy Met Steps Anniversary to you!
February last year was insane, in a good way. I wanted to do more, but I knew that I was going to be lazy this close after Rio, and I’d had those gifs in my drafts since forever already, so I thought I might as well wait for February 6th and post them on the one year anniversary.
Man, I feel like that paragraph makes no sense, it’s late and I’m tired, no judging my writing today, please and thank you. LOL actually, yesterday, it was also late and I was tired, and I facepalmed about something New Girl-related, I think, but I had my glasses on, and it was more of an eyes-forehead centred facepalm thing, and it hurt. Woah, seriously not making any sense, I’ll shut up now.
wheeleranddealer replied to your post: Freaks and Geeks: part I
I love Freaks and Geeks. Is this your first time watching it?
It was my first time, and I loved it! Watching the show, I meant… what am I doing up? And I still have shows to watch, LOL this will end well.
tellmewhatwouldmakeyouhappy answered your question: Penn trolling Leighton III
guh!! Cutest blooper EVER!!! US dair fans have to get our own bloopers. They didn’t even give us this.
LOL I know, it’s insane! We are pretty lucky Chuckistan were there to film it for us, and the added moaning and crying about it only makes it better to be honest.